Category: O1 Visa

The actor’s visa & everything you need to know to move to L.A.

Here is a little list of what you need when thinking about moving to L.A. as an actor. If you are from Europe or non-U.S. in order to work in the U.S. you need to obtain a visa. In the case of an actor it’s usually an O1 […]


O1 visa &figuring out the industry

This morning I woke up and an Austrian actor asked me if I could help him figuring out the O1 visa stuff and how the industry in Hollywood works. I skyped with him about 1 1/2 hours explaining everything to him. It’s a wild business but you can […]